Wes Ruvalcaba works for Lullabot, he's a designer/developer gone front-end developer.
He started building web sites in the 90's to show off his drawings and continued designing and building personal web sites until it became his career. Wes has a strong love for front-end coding, user experience, drawing and pixel painting. He has been working in Drupal since version 6 when he started with Highlights for Children. There he led five web site redesigns, a large content data restructuring, and executed a myriad of online campaigns all leveraging Drupal.
Wes taught Web Design and Illustration Portfolio for three years at the Columbus College of Art & Design where he received his degree in Illustration. He still takes the opportunity to help teach or train when it presents itself.
Wes lives in Columbus, Ohio with his dog Lily. His hobbies include drawing, painting and nerdering. He told us "the answers are: 42, Star Trek, Rolling Stones, and 'Yes, but only on Saturdays'".
- I write/update documentation for Backdrop CMS
- I provide designs for Backdrop CMS (core or contrib)
- I create/comment on issues for Backdrop CMS on GitHub (core or contrib)
- I create Pull Requests against Backdrop CMS (core or contrib)
- I create/maintain modules for Backdrop CMS
- I provide designs for backdropcms.org (or other Backdrop properties)
- I create/comment on issues for backdropcms.org (or other Backdrop properties)
- I create Pull Requests against backdropcms.org (or other Backdrop properties)
- I give support in live chat, via Gitter or IRC
- I help mentor new contributors
- I have made a financial donation to the Backdrop Foundation