I'm a co-founder and core maintainer of Backdrop CMS. I do day-to-day merging of pull requests and try to guide technical direction of the overall project.
I work for Lullabot, a well-known digital agency, where I am a senior software architect. Lullabot does not "own" Backdrop in any way, though if you would like to hire Lullabot to build a Backdrop website, we would be thrilled to work with you.
I have been a Drupal contributor for over 10 years. With my first contributions to the tinyMCE module, through years of maintaining various modules (FileField, Fivestar, Link, Webform), and many core improvements. Working on Backdrop still provides opportunities for collaboration with the Drupal community, so you may spot me at a local Drupal camp or conference. Come and say hello!
- I provide services related to Backdrop CMS
- I create/comment on issues for Backdrop CMS on GitHub (core or contrib)
- I create Pull Requests against Backdrop CMS (core or contrib)
- I review Pull Requests against Backdrop CMS (core or contrib)
- I create/maintain modules for Backdrop CMS
- I create/comment on issues for backdropcms.org
- I create Pull Requests against backdropcms.org
- I review Pull Requests against backdropcms.org
- I give support in live chat, via Gitter or IRC
- I help mentor new contributors
- I have made a financial donation to the Backdrop Foundation