Webform is the module for making forms and surveys in Backdrop.
This module adds a webform content type to your Backdrop site.
A webform can be a questionnaire, contact or request form. These can be used
by visitor to make contact or to enable a more complex survey than polls
provide. Submissions from a webform are saved in a database table and
can optionally be mailed to e-mail addresses upon submission.
Results can be exported into Excel or other spreadsheet applications. Webform
also provides some basic statistical review and has an extensive API for
expanding its features.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
- Login as an administrator. Enable the module in the "Administer" > "Modules"
- (Optional) Edit the settings under "Administer" > "Configuration" >
"Content authoring" > "Webform settings"
- Create a webform node at node/add/webform.
Please use the issue queue for filing bugs with this module at
Webform is a popular non-utility contrib module. It is a large, rich module
used by hundreds of thousands of sites. If you are using Webform, please give
back to our community. We need your help triaging issues, answering support
requests, writing patches, reviewing/testing patches.
Please always use the project issue tracker to report bugs, request support
and/or request new features. The maintainers neither read the forums nor reply
to direct e-mails for support.
Open one issue for each problem/request; don't bundle several issues into one
submission. Please search the queue and read the handbook pages to avoid
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for
Ported to Backdrop by biolithic https://github.com/biolithic.
This module is based on the Webform module for Drupal--starting at version
7.x-4.4--originally written and maintained by a large number of contributors,
- quicksketch https://www.drupal.org/u/quicksketch
- fenstrat https://www.drupal.org/u/fenstrat
- danchadwick https://www.drupal.org/u/danchadwick
- torotil https://www.drupal.org/u/torotil
This Backdrop module is supported by the hosted survey-solution website
Webform.com and Lullabot.