Adds a configurable XML sitemap that conforms to the sitemaps.org specification.
An XML sitemap helps search engines to more intelligently crawl a website and
keep their results up to date. The sitemap created by the module can be
automatically submitted to Ask, Google, Bing (formerly Windows Live Search),
and Yahoo! search engines. The module also comes with several submodules that
can add sitemap links for content, menu items, taxonomy terms, and user
Installation and Usage
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions
- Visit the configuration page under Administration > Configuration >
Search & Metadata > XMLsitemap (admin/config/search/xmlsitemap) and
enter the required information.
- Your can view your site's sitemap at https://example.org/sitemap.xml.
- It is highly recommended that you have clean URLs enabled for this module.
- Additional usage instructions can be viewed and edited in the Wiki.
- Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue.
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Alex Finnarn
- Maintainers on drupal.org include Dave Reid,
- Original Drupal module author: Matthew Loar
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for