The Fivestar voting module adds a clean, attractive voting widget to nodes and
comments in Backdrop.
- jQuery rollover effects and AJAX no-reload voting
- Customizable star sets
- Per-nodetype configurability
- Support for anonymous voters
- Spam protection to keep users from filling your DB with bogus votes
- Easy-to-use integration with Views module for lists sorted by rating,
or filtered by min/max ratings
- A Fivestar field for use in custom node types
- An easy-to-use Form API element type for use in other modules
Install this module using the official
Backdrop CMS instructions.
Visit the configuration page under Administration > Configuration >
Content authoring > Fivestar (admin/config/content/fivestar) and enter the
Additional documentation is located in the Wiki.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue.
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Philip White.
- Originally written for Drupal by Nate Haug
and Jeff Eaton.
- See the original Drupal project for
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for