- Google Analytics user account
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Visit the configuration page under Administration > Configuration > System >
Google Analytics (admin/config/system/googleanalytics) and enter your Google
Analytics account number.
you can confirm this by viewing the page source from your browser.
text area. These can be found on the official Google Analytics pages and a few
examples at http://drupal.org/node/248699. Support is not provided for any
customizations you include.
To speed up page loading you may also cache the Google Analytics "analytics.js"
Manual JS debugging
For manual debugging of the JS code you are able to create a test node. This
is the example HTML code for this test node. You need to enable debugging mode
in your Drupal configuration of Google Analytics settings to see verbose
messages in your browsers JS console.
Title: Google Analytics test page
Text format: Full HTML
- Jen Lampton (https://github.com/jenlampton)
- Seeking additional maintainers
- This module was originally written for Drupal by Mike Carter.
- The Drupal module has been maintained for many years by Alexander Hass.
- The port to Backdrop CMS was done by Jen Lampton and Nate Haug.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for