We merge eligible fixes for any contributed project
The Backdrop Bug Squad consists of trusted members of the backdrop-contrib group who will help maintainers stay on top of minor bug fixes and User Interface improvements.
- Reviewing Pull Requests for eligibility.
- Merging eligible Pull Requests.
- Communicating with existing maintainers.
- Creating a new releases when a sufficiently severe bug has been fixed.
Fixes eligible include:
- Minor Bugs (Fatal errors, PHP notices, validation errors, etc).
- Minor User Interface improvements (typos, spelling, grammar, terminology, etc).
- Cross-ports of fixes from the original Drupal project (if applicable).
- Packaging issues preventing the project from being downloaded and installed via the Project Browser.
Fixes NOT eligible include:
- Any new feature.
- Any major code change or addition.
The Backdrop Bug Squad can merge eligible Pull Requests for any project, it does not need to be abandoned.
Eligible Pull Requests must be tagged as "Reviewed and Tested By the Community" for a period of at least 2 weeks before they can be merged.
Any existing member of the backdrop-contrib group may apply to become a member of the Backdrop Bug Squad. If interested, please create an issue requesting to join.