Provides an API for integrating the jQuery Masonry plugin with Drupal.
As this is an API module, you will likely want to download some of the sub-modules below that implement this API to provide Masonry functionality to various parts of your site.
Additionally, no styling is provided by this API module or any of the sub-modules. You will need to add your own CSS as described here.
- Install this module using the official
Backdrop CMS instructions
If your module requires the library provided by this wrapper, you can access the
- Requiring this module as a dependency in your module
- Loading the library in your module as follows:
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org.
- Maintainers for the Drupal module: Peter Anderson and Dom..
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt
file in this directory for complete text.