Enables blocking of IP addresses.
This module restores lost Drupal core functionality with some improvements.
- see when IP was blocked, who of users block this IP and reason for blocking (if specified);
- set a 404 (Not Found) status code for visitors from blocked IP instead of default 403 (Access Denied);
- enable logging for access attempts from blocked IPs.
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Configuration and usage
Administration page is available via menu Administration > Configuration >
User accounts > IP address blocking (admin/config/people/ip-blocking)
and may be used for:
block an IP address:
- enter a valid IP address (for example, 10.0.0.1);
- (optional) enter description of reason for blocking this IP;
- click Add;
unblock previously blocked IP address:
- beside an IP address, click "unblock", then confirm unblocking.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for
For bug reports, feature or support requests, please use the module
issue queue at https://github.com/backdrop-contrib/ip_blocking/issues.