The intent of this module is to provide a set of additional blocks for the existing Dashboard module in core. A set of blocks that are generally useful, but may not meet the criteria for inclusion in core. These blocks might eventually be added to core if they prove popular and useful enough.
At this point, we are looking for good ideas for blocks to include in this module, please use the issue queue to submit requests.
This module currently contains the following blocks:
- Dashboard Plus - Resources
- Contains hardcoded links to some important and useful Backdrop CMS resources.
- Dashboard Plus - Manage content
- Contains links to add or manage existing content for each content type. Meant to replace the existing Dashboard - Create content block.
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
This module makes several blocks available for you to place in any layout.
While these blocks have been created with the editor dashboard in mind, they
can be used anywhere on the site.
Blocks installed with this module will have a title starting with
Example: Dashboard Plus - Backdrop Resources
Additional documentation is located in the Wiki:
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Tim Erickson (https://github.com/stpaultim)
- Openings available....
- Coming soon...
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for