This module provides a weight field that can be added to any fieldable entity.
The weight field can be used to provide customized sorting.
This module also provides a Views field handler that allows users with the appropriate permission
to rearrange the rows of a Views table (drag and drop) and save the new order.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
- Add the weight field to an entity or content type.
- Range: The range is set when adding a weight field to an entity. It defines
that fields available weight range. For example, a range of 20 will allow
you to select a weight between -20 and 20.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by argiepiano.
- Original Drupal 7 module mantainers: ziomizar, Shreya Shetty, kevinquillen, davisben, deviantintegral
This project is GPL v2 software.
See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.