This module adds an extra tab to each webform node, allowing you to specify validation rules for your webform components.
You can create one or more of the predefined validation rules, and select which webform component(s) should be validated against those.
By using the hooks provided by this module, you can also define your own validation rules in your own modules.
The following validation rules are currently included:
- Numeric values (optionally specify min and / or max value)
- Minimum length
- Maximum length
- Minimum number of words
- Maximum number of words
- Equal values on multiple fields
- Unique values on multiple fields
- Specific value
- Require at least one of two fields
- Require at least one of several fields
- Minimum number of selections required
- Maximum number of selections allowed
- Exact number of selections required
- Plain text (disallow tags)
- Regular expression
- Must be empty (Anti-Spam: Hide with CSS)
- Words blacklist
- Must match a username
- Make sure you have the Webform module enabled
- Install this module using the official
Backdrop CMS instructions
Instructions can be viewed and edited in the Wiki.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org.
- Current maintainer for the Drupal module: Liam Morland
- Original author of the Drupal module: Sven Decabooter
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt
file in this directory for complete text.