This module adds a new type of Webform component: the layout box. By placing webform fields inside layout boxes, you can arrange them into rows and columns. By placing fieldsets or additional layout boxes inside a layout box, you can achieve multicolumn or grid-like layouts.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
How to use
- Go to the main field list of a webform.
- Add a layout box to your form.
- For alignment, choose "Horizontal" or "Equal Width" to divide the space equally.
- Save the component.
- Add or drag other fields into the container.
- To create columns, add any number of vertically-aligned layout boxes inside a horizontally-aligned one.
- Be careful, some components are too wide by default (e.g. textfield). So, you may need to adjust them in order to fit side-by-side.
- If you need a title and/or description for your group you can add markup to the form, or insert the layout container into a fieldset.
- Note: The "Equal Width" feature works up to 9 children.
- To output the values separately in a submission e-mail, use the following token:
Supports the form_builder module (if ported from Drupal).
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Herb v/d Dool https://github.com/herbdool
- Ported to Backdrop by Herb v/d Dool https://github.com/herbdool
- Originally developed for Drupal by colemanw https://www.drupal.org/u/colemanw.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for