Webform CiviCRM is a powerful, flexible, user-friendly form builder for CiviCRM.
Installation & Getting Started
- Download and enable this module, plus CiviCRM, Webform, and Options Element.
- Create a new webform (or go to edit an existing one).
- Click on the CiviCRM tab.
- Enable the fields you like, and optionally choose introduction text and other
- Customize the webform settings for your new fields however you wish.
This module's 1.x version is compatible with Backdrop 1.x, Webform 1.x and CiviCRM 4.4 through 5.x.
Further instructions can be found at:
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
Pull-requests should be submitted with a clear description of the problem and steps to reproduce.
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Jack Aponte, sponsored by Palante Technology Cooperative (https://palantetech.coop) and the Audre Lorde Project (https://alp.org)
- Originally written for Drupal by Coleman Watts (https://github.com/colemanw).
- Drupal module maintained by Coleman Watts and KarinG (https://www.drupal.org/u/karing)
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for