Webform CiviCRM is a powerful, flexible, user-friendly form builder for CiviCRM.
Installation & Getting Started
- Download and enable this module, plus CiviCRM, Webform, and Options Element.
- Create a new webform (or go to edit an existing one).
- Click on the CiviCRM tab.
- Enable the fields you like, and optionally choose introduction text and other
- Customize the webform settings for your new fields however you wish.
The 1.x-4.x version is compatible with Backdrop 1.x, Webform 1.x-4.19+ and CiviCRM 4.4 through 5.x.
The 1.x-5.x version is compatible with Backdrop 1.x, Webform 1.x-4.19+ and CiviCRM 5.12+.
Further instructions can be found at:
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
Pull-requests should be submitted with a clear description of the problem and steps to reproduce.
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Jack Aponte, sponsored by Palante Technology Cooperative (https://palantetech.coop) and the Audre Lorde Project (https://alp.org)
- Originally written for Drupal by Coleman Watts (https://github.com/colemanw).
- Drupal module maintained by Coleman Watts and KarinG (https://www.drupal.org/u/karing)
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for