formula webform component for computed values. You can enter a
mathematical calculation based on the other fields on the webform. For example,
you could create a formula field with the value
formkey1 * 0.1 * formkey2.
- Creates new component type that calculates values of other components while
you are typing and saves the result to the database.
- Supports component types: number, textfield, checkboxes, radios, select.
- Available operators for formula value:
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
- Create a webform.
- Add webform field(s) of number, textfield, checkboxes, radios, or select type.
- Create a formula webform field and add a formula that uses the fields added
- View this webform and fill newly added fields. The formula field should
update automatically based on the field values and the formula you entered.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org.
- Maintained for Drupal by colemanw and
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for