This module allows you to filter or sort terms according to their hierarchical
order or hierarchical depth.
- You need to display a list of entities ordered by their taxonomy terms in
hierarchical order, example, a list of products ordered by categories.
- You need to display a list of entities where their terms is on a particular
- You need to display a list of entities in a select box with Better Jump Menu
and you need it sorted hierarchically.
- Two Views sort handlers (fields): Hierarchy weight and depth, with field,
sort and filter handler.
- If Entity Menu Links is installed, you'll be able to access to the
hierarchical weight of a menu item.
The module adds
hdepth columns to the
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Use the handlers in Views as normal: Select the
"Taxonomy term: Hierarchical weight" field, filter, sort or relationship
handlers in the Views UI.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for
- Docwilmot (https://github.com/docwilmot
- Pol Dellaiera (Pol) (https://www.drupal.org/u/pol)