This module provides the feature to show the content of Global:Text area field
in views to selected roles.
For example when a user uses the Global:Text area
field in header / footer in views, and wants to show this message to only
selected users, then he can select the roles to which this message is to show.
- Install and enable the views_role_based_global_text module using the official Backdrop CMS modules installation instructions.
How to Use
- Enable this module.
- Create a new view or edit existing view.
- In View's add "Global: Text area" field (for example in header / footer /
no result found).
- In "Global: Text area field", there is "Role" section.
- Click on "Roles" and select the roles to which you want to display this
- If no role is selected, this content will be available to all users as view
Additional documentation is located in the Wiki:
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Ryan Ositis (https://github.com/rositis)
This project is GPL v2.0 software.
See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.