This module adds a contextual filter to Views that will retrieve a menu item's
"child" content. Filtering by page path to accommodate parent pages by path
rather than Content ID (ie. a Views page or Page Manager page) is possible
thanks to @badrange.
This allows you to (for example) create a view of pages that are direct children
of a specific page in the Primary navigation.
Installation and Basic Usage
- Install this module using the official
Backdrop CMS instructions
- Create a view that selects
- Add the "Menu children" contextual filter. Specify the menu that the filter
should target (required field).
- Provide a Content ID or path to a parent page that you want to display the
child content from.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org.
- Maintainers for Drupal: Brian Young/cravecode
and Ben McClure/bmcclure.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt
file in this directory for complete text.