Creates fieldset (and details and div) in Views fields output, to group fields,
by adding a new field: "Global: Fieldset" and a few preprocessors. Also
introduces a new template: views-fieldsets-fieldset.tpl.php where you can
customize your fieldset output.
- Download & install
- Open existing view or create new
- Add fields
- Add field "Global: Fieldset" and customize settings (html tag, collapsible, tokens etc)
- Add more fields?
- Rearrange fields to drag normal fields under Fieldset fields. You can nest fieldsets.
- Result will be visible in Preview
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions.
Additional documentation is located in the Wiki.
Bugs and feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue.
- Laryn Kragt Bakker.
- Seeking additional maintainers.
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker.
- Maintained for Drupal by pifagor.
- Maintained for Drupal by rudiedirkx.
- Maintained for Drupal by smustgrave.
- Maintained for Drupal by ron_s.
- Drupal development sponsored by GOLEMS GABB
This project is GPL v2 software.
See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.