Views Conditional is a simple module that allows
you to define conditionals (if xxx then yyy)
with fields in views. Conditions include:
- Equal to
- Not equal to
- Great than
- Less than
- Not empty
Views Conditional allows you to output text
based on the result of the condition.
This module has been ported from the Drupal module, release 7.3
- Install this module using the official BackdropCMS instructions at
- Create a view. Add some fields under "FIELDS".
- Click on "ADD" next to fields. Scroll down to "Views: Views Conditional",
probably found near the bottom of the list.
- Add and configure fields...
- Choose a field to run a condition against, and provide values accordingly.
- Save, views conditional handles the logic and returns as specified.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt
file in this directory for complete text.
Maintainer for Backdrop
Graham Oliver (github.com/Graham-72/)
The Drupal module has been developed and maintained by