User Prune lets you delete inactive users in batches based on criteria you specify. The pruning be scheduled as a cron job, or executed a single time.
The main criteria is the time since the user last logged in or, if never logged in before, the time since the user was created.
- Users with a certain status (blocked or active).
- Users with certain roles.
- Users who never posted comments.
- Users who never created nodes.
- Users have subscriptions via Notifications module.
- Users that are a part of an Organic Group.
- Users who have submitted a webform.
- Users who have requested a translation job through TMGMT.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
How to use
- Go to the settings form at
- Choose the criteria and click Preview to see a sample of users.
- Click Save Configuration in order to save the settings. Clicking Preview alone will not.
- Either select Prune Now or enable pruning on cron.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Herb v/d Dool https://github.com/herbdool
- Ported to Backdrop by Herb v/d Dool https://github.com/herbdool
- Originally developed for Drupal by ViktorT https://www.drupal.org/u/viktor-t.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for