URL Publish and Unpublish enables you to publish and unpublish nodes via a URL.
The URL can either be used in a view or added to a template or block. A
permission is added to use this link and a confirmation form is provided.
Comparison to Publish Content
- This module has a similar function to Publish Content in that it can provide links to Views.
- This module does not offer the granular permission of Publish Content.
- This module does offer a URL that can be used in other places such as blocks or
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Link in template or block:
- Simple link to unpublish node 15
<a href="/url_unpublish/15">Unpublish Node</a>
- Use more advanced dynamic functions to dynamically include the node ID.
Link in view:
- Click to add a new field
- Search for publish or unpublish and select either:
- Content: Publish link
- Content: Unpublish link
- You can optionally add this to the Global Dropbutton; just rearrange so the
link(s) are before the dropbutton.
- You can optionally use Views Conditional to hide and show these links
depending on the status of the node.
Bugs and Feature Requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Martin Price - System Horizons
- Collaboration and co-maintainers welcome!
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by - Martin Price - System Horizons.
- Port sponsored by System Horizons.
- Originally written for Drupal by John Youssef
- Original development sponsored by JesoX
This project is GPL v2 software.
See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.