This module uses Ajax and jQuery to check for available stock and if there is
no stock available, it replaces the 'Add to cart' button with a configurable
Display attributes types supported for AJAX validation:
- Select box
- Radio buttons
It provides server-side validation so this module can prevent the addition of
"Add to cart" button too quickly.
Validations of stock are performed on the following places, throwing error
- Single product add to cart forms (teaser, full and catalog view): If an
item out of stock or, if the item you want to add is already on your cart
but you have reached the stock limit.
- Shopping cart form: If you try to add more items that the ones in stock of
any product of your shopping cart.
- Order checkout and order review form: If the stock information has changed
while the user is browsing the site (i.e. same item has just been bought
by another user).
Display attributes type NOT supported - they don't add variations to SKU, so
are not related to stock control:
- Text field
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org.
- Maintained for Drupal by Ariel Barreiro.
- Sponsored for Drupal by Infomagnet, himagarwal, and Neo13.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt
file in this directory for complete text.