When a customer buys something from the Ubercart store, the name and address
information they provide is added to CiviCRM. If the customer has a simple
contact record generated by syncing CiviCRM from the Backdrop user table, that
record is updated with the new information. If no contact record exists, one is
Then the new or updated contact is added to the 'Purchasers' group or group
selected in the admin screen. A contribution record is added to the contact's
history and the 'Purchases' tab on the contact's dashboard entry is populated
with a link to the contact's order history in Ubercart.
- Install this module using the official
Backdrop CMS instructions
- Configure contribution and location types at
admin/store/settings/uc_civicrm (You may wish to create location types
Ubercart_Shippingin CiviCRM to
store shipping and billing address.)
- Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org.
- Current and past maintainers for the Drupal module: dharmatech,
xurizaemon, and eileenmcnaughton.
- Original D7 version sponsored by Consult and Design International,
with updates by Fuzion & BackOffice Thinking.
- Patched for CiviCRM 5 by artfulrobot.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory
for complete text.