You can use this module to make an element (such as the navigation menu or
the header region) become sticky at the top of the page when a long page
How to Install and Configure
- Copy this module's directory into the /modules folder in your
- Enable the module in the Functionality page (
via the Project Installer. See the official Backdrop CMS instructions
for more detail on the install process.
- Go to Configuration > User Interface > Sticky Nav Settings
admin/config/user-interface/stickynav) to configure.
- Activate the module for the themes you want Sticky Navigation to
- Place a jQuery format selector (e.g.
.l-header) into the
Selector field for each activated theme.
Note that this functionality may not look good on every theme out of the box.
You might have to adjust the styling (such as the background color of the
element you've selected to make sticky).
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org.
- Originally written for Drupal by Mihhail Arhipov - DMT team for Haymarket Media Group.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for