You can use this module to make an element (such as the navigation menu or
the header region) become sticky at the top of the page when a long page
How to Install and Configure
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions
- Go to Configuration > User Interface > Sticky Nav Settings
admin/config/user-interface/stickynav) to configure.
- Activate the module for the themes you want Sticky Navigation to
- Place a jQuery format selector (e.g.
.l-header) into the
Selector field for each activated theme.
Note that this functionality may not look good on every theme out of the box.
You might have to adjust the styling (such as the background color of the
element you've selected to make sticky).
Further instructions can be viewed and edited in the Wiki.
- Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org (https://github.com/laryn)
- Mihhail Arhipov - DMT team (https://github.com/skein)
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org (https://github.com/laryn).
- Originally written for Drupal by Mihhail Arhipov - DMT team (https://github.com/skein) for Haymarket Media Group.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for