Manages OpenSSH public keys for Backdrop site accounts.
- Allow associating more than one key to a user.
- Disallow adding the same key twice by calculating and using the key fingerprint.
- Validates the key format.
- Complete access control API.
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Visit the configuration page under Administration > Configuration > System >
SSH public key settings (admin/config/system/ssh-keys) and enter your help text
for public key listing pages, and the add public key forms.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Alan Mels.
- Seeking additional maintainers.
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Alan Mels.
- Originally written for Drupal by Hugo Wetterberg.
- Sponsored by AltaGrade
This project is GPL v2 software.
See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.