What does this module do?
- This module provides seamless integration of Shopify with your Backdrop site.
- Products, images, tags and collections are synced instantly via webhooks or on demand via batches.
- Complete webhook support for Shopify events. Listen for events in Shopify and trigger your own events in code. (Rules support coming soon.)
- Product tags and collections are represented by customizable taxonomy terms and pages.
- Products, tags, and collections are fieldable. Add your own custom fields to Shopify's. Custom field values are preserved when products are synced.
- Complete Views support for all Shopify product fields and the "add to cart" form.
- Creates a customizable set of Views pages for displaying products located at /products, /products/tags/TAG_ID, and /products/collections/COLLECTION_ID
- Creates a block with links to each Collection page to use as a menu. New collections are added automatically.
- Provides a cart block which shows the amount of items in a user's cart and links to their cart. Will create a font awesome cart image if Font Awesome is installed.
- Product variants and product variant pricing is supported.
- A Shopify theme generator is included to ensure that the transition from your Backdrop site to the Shopify checkout process is seamless.
- Handy links to edit products and other common places on Shopify right from Backdrop.
- Drush integration to retrieve products, sync, and more.
- Products are integrated with Backdrop core search and custom view modes for search are provided.
- Currently the module does not tie orders to Backdrop users, but it's possible using the Shopify API.
This module is in no way an official project of Shopify.
Installation and Usage
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions
- Usage instructions can be viewed and edited in the Wiki.
- A Shopify subscription is required.
- Entity Plus
- Entity UI
- @todo Pathauto Entity (https://www.drupal.org/project/pathauto_entity) is recommended.
- Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue.
- Ported to BackdropCMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org
- This Backdrop module merges and updates two Drupal 7 modules:
- The (Basic-Shopify-API) by osiset is bundled. It has been released under the MIT license.
- Maintained for Drupal 7 by donutdan4114.
- Originally developed by Bonify, LLC.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for