Integrates Backdrop autocomplete and select fields with the Select2 jQuery library.
Note: There is a core feature request to integrate Select2 in core.
- Enhancing native selects with search.
- Enhancing native selects with a better multi-select interface.
- Nesting optgroups: native selects only support one level of nested. Select2
does not have this restriction.
- Tagging: ability to add new items on the fly.
- Working with large, remote datasets: ability to partially load a dataset
based on the search term.
- Paging of large datasets: easy support for loading more pages when the
results are scrolled to the end.
- Templating: support for custom rendering of results and selections.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions.
Configuration and Usage
- Go to Configuration > User Interface > Select2 to find all the configuration options.
More details may be found (or added) in the Wiki
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue
- Ported to Backdrop by gifad
- Originally written for Drupal by Andrey G Polyakov
- Select2 is an open source project
supported by many contributors,
available under the MIT License.
This project is GPL-2.0 (or later) software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this
directory for complete text.