Security Kit (SecKit) provides various options to improve the security
of Backdrop web sites.
Modern browsers support many techniques for mitigating common web
vulnerabilities like XSS, CSRF, Clickjacking. However, these techniques
require server-side implementation, so SecKit provides an easy and
flexible way to support these features.
Installation and Usage
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions
- Usage instructions can be viewed and edited in the Wiki.
- Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue.
- Laryn Kragt Bakker.
- Seeking co-maintainers
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker.
- Backdrop development is supported by Aten Design Group.
- Maintainers on drupal.org include p0deje,
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for