Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Visit the configuration page under Administration > Configuration > User
Interface > Scroll Reveal (admin/config/user-interface/scrollreveal).
Adjust the default settings and add the elements that you wish to reveal as
the page scrolls. The parameters follow the README instructions
provided in the Scroll Reveal library.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Peter Anderson (https://github.com/bwpanda).
- Laryn Kragt Bakker (https://github.com/laryn) - CEDC.org.
- ScrollReveal comes from the of
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Biolithic (https://github.com/biolithic).
- Maintainer for the Drupal module: Hatuhay (https://www.drupal.org/u/hatuhay).
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for
The ScrollReveal library itself has been released under the MIT license.