Social sharing buttons that you can drop into any website with attractive
SVG-based icons, small download, and browser compatibility. No 3rd-party scripts.
You can choose to add the buttons to the end of certain node types or use the
block provided to put them wherever you want in your Layouts.
Originally designed as share buttons (visitor is encouraged to share your page
on their social stream), the buttons can also be used as follow buttons,
where the visitor is encouraged to visit your social stream.
- Install and enable this module using the official
Backdrop CMS instructions
- Use background image instead of inline SVG. Gives smaller page sizes,
reduced server load and smaller caches.
- Checkbox on content type admin form to enable social buttons for content of that type.
- RRSSB Block
- Configure which buttons to show.
- Configure button sizes and number of rows.
- Prefix text such as "follow us" that automatically reflows and resizes.
- API hook to add custom buttons.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org.
- Maintained for Drupal by Adam Shepherd.
- Bundles and uses the enhanced RRSSB+
library by AlbanyWeb (currently 0.5.3), which is
based on the original RRSSB library by KNI Labs.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt
file in this directory for complete text.