Simple but effective form spam protection.
This module lets you create custom riddles for the Captcha module,
requiring guests to answer the 'riddle' before being allowed to submit the form.
- Create your own Captcha questions to give your forms personality that matches your site
- Allows multiple possible answers for one question
- Available questions get randomly presented to people
Depending on your situation, you might ask different types of questions to get
the most out of Captcha Riddler without frustating site visitors.
If people who register or fill out any forms should know certain things anyway, ask
these commonly known things, e.g.:
Q: What's the name of our club mascot?
If your site has a language with accents or umlauts, make sure that answers
contain these, e.g.:
Q: Bekannte deutsche Stadt mit Dom - K...
Or create simple groups of words where one doesn't belong, e.g.:
Q: Which word does not belong: cat, dog, cow, bicycle
Make sure you create a bunch of questions - the more the better.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions
- Depends on the Captcha module
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue
- Ported to Backdrop by Indigoxela
- Originally developed for Drupal by imerlin
- Currently maintained for Drupal by Oleksandr Bazyliuk
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.