Replicate UI adds a user interface to the Replicate module to manage the
cloning of entities and fields.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions.
Configuration and Usage
Configure user permissions in Configuration > User accounts > Permissions:
- Replicate entities via UI
Makes the replicate / duplicate functionality available via the UI. Still
requires Create permissions on an entity to display.
A setting has been added under Configuration > User interface > Replicate
to allow you to skip the confirmation step when replicating.
To replicate a node, once the module is installed and enabled, edit the node.
A new tab should appear titled 'replicate'. You will be asked if you are
sure you want to replicate the entity. Click the replicate button to
replicate the entity. You will then be sent to the replicated node, and
should see a success message that the entity (old entity id) has been
replicated to id (new entity id). You can then edit this new entity as needed.
Long term it would be nice to have a "Replicate" option in Operations drop
menus and actions menus such as on the main "Content" listing page, but this
is not functional yet.
More details may be found (or added) in the Wiki.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue.
- Ported to Backdrop by Laryn Kragt Bakker, CEDC.org
- Maintained for Drupal by Mark Milutinovic, Bryan Ollendyke, and Daniel Wehner.
- This module was sponsored for Drupal by Pennsylvania State University, ELMSLN, and Chapter Three.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for