Replicate Paragraphs extends the Replicate module to manage the cloning of
paragraphs_item entities and fields.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions.
Configuration and Usage
When you clone an entity (node, taxonomy term, ...) containing a
paragraphs reference, the paragraphs items are not duplicated,
and the cloned entity still references the same paragraphs than
the original entity.
This poses great issues as any modification on the paragraphs will impact
all the duplicated entities.
Replicate Paragraphs corrects that behavior and implements a clean
duplication of paragraphs.
The replication is recursive, ie. will work on paragraphs containing
paragraphs and so on.
More details may be found (or added) in the Wiki.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue.
- Ported to Backdrop by Laryn Kragt Bakker, CEDC.org
- Maintained for Drupal by fabianderijk, seanB, and reinier-V.
- This module was based on the Replicate field collection module! Thank you jgalleta!
- Thanks also to Vincent Bouchet and everyone involved in this discussion.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for