The purpose of this module is to secure the Backdrop backend by overriding admin
This module allows you to:
- rename paths like '/admin/...' to '/something/...'
- rename paths like '/user/..' to '/something-else/..'
It can be effective against registration spam bots or malicious people.
Although this module only obfuscates the paths, this may already be a big
help to get rid of those bots trying to probe passwords on /user/login or
register spam accounts on /user/register. They get a "404 not found" then.
Install this module using the official
Backdrop CMS instructions
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Indigoxela
- Originally written for Drupal by Raphael Apard.
- Maintained for Drupal by many wonderful people.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for