Produces a simple calendar block that displays content by date, as well as
calendar detail pages to display all content for a particular date. The date
can be selected from content creation time or from a custom date field.
- Install this module and its dependencies using the official
Backdrop CMS instructions
Configuration and Usage
Settings can be found in the block configuration.
Default calendar themes:
- Standard (flexible width)
- Round (flexible width)
- Gridy (fixed width - 182px)
- Vista (fixed width - 192px)
Event headings: Choose a name for the events that will be displayed in
the calendar when hovering over a date, such as "12 events." Enter a
comma-separated words for numbers (e.g.
Tooltip type: Tooltips can display the amount of nodes to date or
display links to nodes.
Separate nodes by language: For multilingual sites. Nodes can be
selected in the language in which they were created.
View and edit more instructions in the
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org
- Originally developed for Drupal 7 by Dmitriy Makeev.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for