The Prepopulate module allows fields in most forms to be pre-populated from
the $_REQUEST variable.
For example, the following URL,
http://www.example.com/node/add/blog?edit[title]=this is the title
will automatically fill the Title field on a new blog post with the words "this
is the title". Any field can be prepopulated this way. You can prepopulate more
than one field at a time as well. Prepopulate is excellent for creating
- Install this module and its dependencies using the official
Backdrop CMS instructions
- Further documentation may be available in the
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org.
- Originally by ea.Farris, based on an idea from chx.
- Maintainer for Drupal: Addison Berry.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt
file in this directory for complete text.