Impose additional restrictions on the granting of elevated privileges to
anonymous and authenticated user roles.
What it does:
- Save the permissions form once to remove all previous grants.
- Disable granting to Anonymous or Authenticated any permission that is
marked "restrict access" in a module's hook_permission.
- Disable granting several permissions from popular contributed modules
that are not marked as "restrict access" but are still important.
- Remove the paranoia module from the module administration page.
- Provides a hook to let you remove other modules from the module
- When changing your password, it destroys all sessions other than the
session used to change the password.
NOTE on disabling:
The Paranoia module cannot be disabled within the user interface; by design it
does not show up in the module administration page after it is enabled. The
module can be disabled in one of two ways:
- Changing the module status in the database
UPDATE system SET status = 0 WHERE name = 'paranoia';
- Use Bee, the Backdrop command line tool, to disable the module:
bee disable paranoia
- Originally written for Drupal by Gerhard Killesreiter and
- Ported to Backdrop by David Norman
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for