Impose additional restrictions on the granting of elevated privileges to anonymous and authenticated user roles.
What it does:
- Save the permissions form once to remove all previous grants.
- Disable granting to Anonymous or Authenticated any permission that is
marked "restrict access" in a module's hook_permission.
- Disable granting several permissions from popular contributed modules
that are not marked as "restrict access" but are still important.
- Remove the paranoia module from the module administration page.
- Provides a hook to let you remove other modules from the module
- When changing your password, it destroys all sessions other than the
session used to change the password.
NOTE on disabling:
The only way to disable paranoia module is by changing its status in the database system table. By design it does not show up in the module administration page after it is enabled.
UPDATE system SET status = 0 WHERE name = 'paranoia';
- Originally written for Drupal by Gerhard Killesreiter and
Greg Knaddison (https://github.com/greggles)
- Ported to Backdrop by David Norman (https://github.com/deekayen)
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for