Paragraphs jQuery UI Accordion is a module to create paragraphs with accordion effect in your content.
It based on jQuery UI Accordion plugin which already included in core, so no need to install additional libraries. See examples on https://jqueryui.com/accordion/
- Ability to use it together with other paragraphs bundles
- Ability to use several accordions on the same page
- Unique SEO link hashes (multilanguage support)
- Optional autoscroll to active paragraph (admin toolbar support)
- Configurable accordion options
- Completely standalone and flexible (not depends on specific entity types and fields)
- Ensure Paragraphs module is enabled.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions.
- Create new paragraphs bundle eg. 'accordion_paragraph'
- Add text fields for Title and Description to created bundle
- Add a new paragraphs multiple field to your content type or entity.
- Go to your entity's Manage display screen and choose Paragraphs jQuery UI Accordion for the format
- Select proper fields for Title and Description
- You are now ready to add Accordions to your entity!
If you need to include more than one field as the Description or you need to
include an Entity Reference field, you could use
Paragraphs jQuery UI Accordion 2,
which is a fork of this module that uses paragraph display modes instead of
selecting an individual Description field.
Bugs should be reported in the Issue Queue.
Created for Drupal by Maksym Shakhrai
Ported to Backdrop by Alan Mels
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for