Break long pages into smaller ones automatically by words/characters limit, or
by means of a customizable pagination tag. For example:
First page here.
Second page here.
More pages here.
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Configure the general pagination settings under Administration >
Configuration > Content authoring > Paging (admin/config/content/paging).
Enable paging for each content type and define specific settings under
Administration > Structure > Content types (admin/structure/types).
Additional documentation is located in the Wiki:
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Jen Lampton (https://github.com/jenlampton)
- Seeking additional maintainers
- Original module written by Marco Scutari.
- Rewritten, considerably shortened & made more friendly by Earl Miles.
- Yet again rewritten, extended, and maintained by Gurpartap Singh.
- Ported to Drupal 7 and then Backdrop CMS by Jen Lampton
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for