Other View Filter enables you to filter the contents of one view by the
contents of another view. You can either filter by items that exist in the
other view or filter by items that do not exist in the other view.
You may wish to include two view displays on on one page and filter out items
in one view that are included in the other view. Or it may be that you need to
filter a view in a way that cannot be done in a single display.
To minimize the cost to performance of running multiple views queries, the
number of instances of this filter on the same display should be kept to a
minimum and caching should be employed liberally. Using more than 1 view for
filtering will strongly decrease your site performance. To minimize performance
decreasing use simple and cached views.
- In the view from which you wish exclude or include items, add filter "Other
- In the filter criterion screen choose the "View: display" combination you
want to filter by.
- Select the Operator to:
- include items from the other view (Is one of);
- exclude items from the other view (Is not one of);
- Apply to this display or to all displays.
- Save the view.
This module requires that the following modules are also enabled:
- Views (Core - Enabled by default)
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Bugs and Feature Requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by - Martin Price - System Horizons Ltd.
- Port sponsored by System Horizons Ltd.
- Originally written for Drupal by Anton Ivanov.
This project is GPL v2 software.
See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.