This module allows to convert one or many nodes between different node types.
It can convert the most popular field types: text, link, image, file, entity
reference, node / term / user reference.
The module provides:
- an API for converting nodes
- hooks for executing additional behaviors on conversion
- integrates with hook_node_operations and Backdrop's Action API
- integration with Rules
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions.
Configuration and Usage
Basic instructions are below. More details may be found (or added) in the Wiki
Single node conversion:
- Set 'administer conversion' and 'convert to x', 'convert from y' permissions.
- Go to node/x/convert and follow the provided steps to convert the node.
Multiple node conversion:
- Set appropriate permissions.
- Go to admin/structure/node_convert_templates
- Create a new template following the the provided steps.
- Go to admin/content
- Select the relevant nodes.
- Choose "Convert content" from the update options and click "Execute"
- Select the conversion template you wish to use.
- Click Update.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue
This project is GPL-2.0 (or later) software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for