Nivo Slider provides an easy and eye-catching way to showcase featured content.
Nivo Slider gives administrators three important tools:
- A method of adding slides to the slideshow.
- An administration interface to configure slideshow settings.
- Slider positioning using the Backdrop block system.
- Install and enable Nivo Slider.
- Add a 'Nivo Slider' block to your desired layout and region in Layout
Builder using the 'Add Block' button. Choose a name for this slider instance.
- Go to the Layout's path and, in the region you placed your block find the
link which says "No slides yet. Add slides." and follow this link to add
slides. Use the "Options" local tasks tab to change options.
Nivo Slider provides a block which will determine where the slider is placed.
Administrators or users with the Administer Nivo Slider permission will be able
to configure slider settings by visiting the Nivo Slider administration page
Nivo Slider provides two configuration pages: slides and options.
The slides page provides an interface for managing the content of the
slider. Slider content can be given a title or description, made into a
link, reordered or restricted to displaying on a specific path.
The options page provides an interface for configuring the slider. Slider
options include general options, transitions and navigation.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for
This module bundles version 3.2 of the Nivo JQuery plugin found at
https://github.com/Codeinwp/Nivo-Slider-jQuery. Please see the
in this module for licencing information.
Current Maintainers on Drupal:
Ported to Backdrop by: