This project seeks to provide a true compound field solution for Backdrop.
- The sub-fields inside the multifield are limited to one value. You can have a multiple value multifield, but the individual fields in in the multifield can only have one value.
- You cannot have a multifield inside another multifield.
- I've tried to test this with all the core field types, but more advanced fields may cause issues. I haven't run into any yet, but just be aware and test what you want to use.
- I will be the first to admit, this solution is doing all kinds of unholy things to Backdrop's field and entity APIs, so there may be unexpected dragons laying around that I haven't discovered.
- Install this module using the official
Backdrop CMS instructions
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
- Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org
- Jen Lampton
- Additional co-maintainers welcome.
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org.
- Creator/Maintainer for Drupal: Dave Reid with support from Lullabot.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt
file in this directory for complete text.