Mosaic Grid is a Views style plugin that allows to display images in a nice responsive justified grid. Best works as a single large full page image gallery but can also be used as a block and for creating multiple galleries on a page. Here is a short list of features:
- Justified responsive grid layout for images.
- Optimised image loading (lazy loading).
- Captions that appear on mouse hover.
- Ability to tweak caption style without writing extra CSS.
- Ability to use rich text for captions (by adding text fields in views).
- Several loader icon styles to choose from.
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Visit the configuration page under Administration > Configuration > Media >
Mosaic Grid (admin/config/media/mosaic_grid) to configure the global
Enable and configure the Masonry Grid in a view's format section. This plugin requires
one image field and may optionally use one text field as a source for captions.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
In rare cases the grid can be generated in a wrong way. If that happens then try different values for Maximum Row Height setting.
- Pavel (https://github.com/korontari)
- Co-maintainers are welcome.
- jQuery Flex Images plugin (https://github.com/Pixabay/jQuery-flexImages).
- jQuery Lazy Load XT plugin (http://ressio.github.io/lazy-load-xt/).
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for