Menu Views is a utility module. It provides back end support for replacing a
standard menu item link with a menu item view. Menu items (in any menu) now
have the option of toggling between two different menu item types: link or
view. Depending on which option is selected, the appropriate configuration
form is displayed on the admin side and the appropriate type of item is
rendered on the front-end.
- Permissions - Admins have the ability to grant select users with the ability
to create or configure menu view items.
- Breadcrumb Configuration - Display and configure the menu item's breadcrumb
title and link.
- Title Configuration - Display and configure the view's title.
- Tokens - Pass tokens to the view's arguments or title. Use tokens in the
menu item's breadcrumb title or path.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Laryn Kragt Bakker - CEDC.org.
- Created and maintained for Drupal by Mark Carver - LevelTen Interactive.
- Original concept by Randall Knutson - LevelTen Interactive.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt
file in this directory for complete text.