Menu Attach Block allows you to embed blocks in menu items. You may choose to
replace a menu item entirely with a block, or keep the menu link and embed the
block after it in the wrapper element.
Embedded blocks respect block page and permissions settings.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
- Go to Structure > Menus (admin/structure/menu) > Manage Links.
- Add a new sub-menu or edit existing sub-menu you want to attach a block to.
- Select a block in the 'Attach Block' fieldset.
- If you want to replace the menu link entirely, set as the path.
- The attached block will now appear in your menu.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Alan Mels.
- Seeking additional maintainers.
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Alan Mels.
- Originally written for Drupal by Cameron Tod.
- Sponsored by AltaGrade
This project is GPL v2 software.
See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.