This module provides redirecting based on path patterns with wildcards. This
functions much like how block page visibility works. You specify a pattern like
"old-blog/*" and a target like "new-blog" and all pages under old-blog will be
redirected to new-blog.
- Pattern matching allowing wildcard redirects
- Redirect code choice (301, 302, etc)
- Filters out existing pages so they won't be redirected (unless overridden)
- Loop protection (no chaining redirects allowed)
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Visit the configuration page under Administration > Configuration > URL Handling >
Match Redirects (admin/config/urls/match_redirect) and enter the required information.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
- Kevin Reynen (https://github.com/kreynen).
- Ported to Backdrop CMS by Kevin Reynen (https://github.com/kreynen).
- Originally written for Drupal by biff45452 (https://www.drupal.org/u/biff45452).
This project is GPL-2.0 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for