Masonry Gallery is a Views style plugin that allows to display images layed out in traditional masonry grid. The module distributes images in columns by their height so that they fill available space as evenly as possible with minimum jags at the bottom of the gallery. At the same time it tries to keep left to right visible order of the images. Here is a short list of features:
- Responsive masonry grid layout for images.
- Optimised image loading (lazy loading).
- Captions that either placed statically below the image or on mouse hover over the image bottom.
- Ability to tweak caption style without writing extra CSS.
- Ability to use rich text for captions (by adding text fields in views).
- Several loader icon styles to choose from.
- Ability to show a low resolution preview while image is being loaded.
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at
Visit the configuration page under Administration > Configuration > Media >
Masonry Gallery (admin/config/media/masonry_gallery) to configure the global
Enable and configure the Masonry Gallery in a view's format section. This plugin requires
one image field and may optionally use one text field as a source for captions.
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue:
Some lightbox modules may display images in a wrong sequence following columns direction instead of intended left to right order.
- Co-maintainers are welcome.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for