The library ships with this module, no need for an extra download.
Leaflet Widget enables you to:
- Create, edit and delete simple geometries: Point, Polyline, Polygon
- Configure available geometry types per field
- Supports single or multi-value Geofields (cardinality)
- Uses base layers defined by the Leaflet module
- API for additional base layers
- Install this module using the official
Backdrop CMS instructions
- Add or configure any Geofield to use the widget for input
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the
Values are stored as GeoJSON in Geofields, so some types (circle,
circlemarker) are not available. They could get drawn, but they can not get
The API of this module has changed compared to Drupal. That was a necessary
step to make it useful.
- "Ported" to Backdrop by Indigoxela
This module is not really a port from the Drupal version,
but rather a complete rewrite to get the Geofield widget working with a recent
Leaflet (JS library) version. To achieve this it was necessary to get rid of the
formerly used Leaflet.widget library.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.